- 2 cans of chunk chicken breast (I like the ones from Trader Joe's and Wegmans)
- 1 can of pumpkin or about 2 cups of cooked sweet potato (or other squash, butternut works well)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of almond meal or flour
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (or 4 teaspoons dried)
- 2 scallions, thinly chopped or 2 tablespoons of onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 3 teaspoons dried)
- 1 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco or similar)
- t teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- ghee or coconut oil to coat the pan
- optional: mustard, lemon juice, tartar sauce, lettuce
Directions:Preheat over to 350F
With a fork, stir the eggs in a large bowl until there is a bit of air mixed in with them. Mix the rest of the ingredients in and combine. Grease cookie sheet with oil or ghee. Scoop out with 1/3 cup measuring spoon onto cookie sheet and shape into patties.
Bake for 20minutes, then rotate pan (flip them if you feel ambitious). Bake for another 10minutes. Serve hot in a lettuce wrap with mustard or stick in your fridge to grab and go throughout the week!
Makes about 8-10 patties.