Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fare Restaurant, Philadelphia PA

So I've been slacking here for awhile. Life gets busy! And I haven't had much time to go out to brunch lately. Well, that's not completely true. I did have a lovely brunch at Fare in the Fairmount section of Philly recently.

I ordered a basic scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns --the hash browns were nicely done, not overly fried and almost like a scalloped potato.

A brunchmate ordered the fish tacos, and after a bite I wished I had done the same. They were delicious with a lovely citrus slaw.


It was not an overly crowded spot and the meal and company were delightful.

Apologies for the lack of photos from our meal. You should check it out and post your own photos from Fare in the comments below!


If you go:

  • 2028 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130 
  • Phone: (215) 763-5500
  • They accept credit cards.
  • Fare Restaurant

No comments: